1. Select the flowers you will use. It is recommended that the flowers in the bouquet of the bride are varied and colorful, and that complement the bride’s dress.
2. Keep flowers in water before packing them to have an optimum moisture level. This will provide a bright and colorful flowers.
3. The support of the bouquet should be in inverted position on a container of water. Later, remove the bouquet holder of the water and dry the outside.
4. Begins the placement of the flowers at the top of the support. You must cut the flower stems at an angle too acute to be preserved optimally.
5. Place a wire around the flowers to secure and provide to the field of sufficient strength.
6. To create a cascading effect on your industry, you must insert various lengths of greenery such as ivy or fern at the bottom of the bouquet.
7. Finally you can decorate the flowers accompanying them with leaves. Can be covered with a silk or tulle. You can also add beads, glitter, etc..